ParaRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paragraph rpg's

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The zombies are here

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Forger

The zombies are here  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:47 am

Bob had finished off the last zombie with a thrust to the guts and cut up towards its head. He them noticed there were no more bullets flying around him. He turned and saw larry being eaten (poor guy). Bob yelled to jimmy "Jimmy!!" there behind you. Bob ran to his snowmobile, jumped on and sped towards the zombies holding his bansword in one hand and steering with the other. (bob was not about to let the first paying customers die ..... well not both of them anyway).
Back to top Go down
Kaelan

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 am

Jimmy noticed the man on the snow mobile racining closer towards him and jumped out of the way. He took his pistols and rushed over to larry's(poor guy) side. his legs were stumps, one arm eaten all the way, and his face had been bitten off. Jimmy put one pistol to larry's(poor guy) head and pulled the trigger. Then he turned to the zombies and started shooting again yelling,"get out of the way! get down! look out! crazy man with a gun!"
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 am

Bob charged into the zombies impaling them on the frount spikes of his snowmobile and hacking them into bit with his bansword. Once he got to the back of the zombie horde (which was now more of a mob) he turned around and saw Jimmy kill larry (poor guy) and charged back into the zombie mob.

Last edited by Forger on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 am

Prophet was watching T.V. He still had power through his private generator, powered by *ahem* dirties. It just snow. There hadn't been any programs on for nearly 2 weeks, and Prophet was very annoyed. He had missed the last few episodes of his favourite drama, The Bold and the Beautiful, two documentaries on the Bermuda Triangle and several Terry Pratchett movies that were premiering two days ago. He only checked for a phone number he could ring or a postal address to send a letter two. Something that would calm Prophet. Something long, exquisetly worded to be totally confusing, and, most of all, so insulting and abusive that it would knock their socks off. So far there had been nothing of the sort, but Prophet was sure something was coming his way. They didn't call him 'Prophet' for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:05 am

Container? What sort of container? Where was it? Was it portable? Was it zombie proof? Did it really exsist or was this guy just trying to lull her into a false sense of security? Who was this guy really? Could she really trust him? Should she really trust him? What if he turns on me? Why didn't I stay in the car? Damn its hot! Why is it always hot? All these questions flew through Dimka's head as she followed Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:52 am

Bob could not belive what fun a slaughter in the name of free enterprize could be. If only larry had live to enjoy it (poor guy). the last of the zombies were being finished with a dubble tap or a curb stomp or being cut into little pices. Once that was done Bob asked Jimmy " do you want to buy share in the first butcher shop after the zombies attacked or do you just want to hang out".
Back to top Go down
Joe

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Tommy lead Dimka into the 40' refrigerated container that he'd set up as his base of operations. He stopped a few steps inside, and turned to watch her enter. A look of content came onto her face as she noticed the difference in temperature. "Would you like any food or drink?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Prophet turned off the T.V and went to his outer garden defences
The killer bees he had been working on were nearly ready. They were ferocious, venomous, carried several halucenagenics in their sting, but Prophet was trying to get them to produce honey. Poisoness or regular, he didn't care
Back to top Go down
Kaelan

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

Jimmy looked at Bob with a smile, and replied, " I'll buy one share for..." Jimmy poked his hand in his pocket and pulled out several assorted items. "...two buttons 1 empty gum wrapper and a pen" He smiled, that smile that would sell ugly to an ogre. Before laughing as Bob took the items and shook Jimmy's outstretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Bob looked at the stuff Jimmy had given him and thought I would have settled for two buttons, but the gum wrapper and pen were an extra bonous.
ROAR!
Bob and Jimmy look around to find the source of the "roar". It was larry (poor guy) who was starting to come back as the oppsite of dead (which could just be clled living or un-dead it's your choice). Bob and Jimmy could not help but notice that larry was a lot bigger then he was when he was still a human. Bob reved his bansword and Jimmy cheched the load on his guns. Bob asked Jimmy "Are you ready share holder number one"?

(Bob could not help but think that larry(poor guy) was especially mad at him for not offering him any shares in his butchering business.)
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:44 am

Prophet was shocked. He had been calling for weeks, and now, here someone was, hammering on the front door. What had Prophet so shocked was that he had gotton past all his defences. No razor discs had sliced, he hadn't been incinerated, not a single bee around, and he hadn't fallen into a pit quite obviously, or he wouldn't have woken Prophet up at 4am. That also had annoyed prophet. The ma....the wom...the...the....the person was having trouble saying anything comprehensive, which Prophet could understand; he had trouble himself at 4 in the morning. Unfortunately for this...thing, it had annoyed Prohpet beyond reconcilliation, so Prophet stopped looking through the peep hole, went to the upstairs balcony over the front door and pressed the small red button. There was a brief flash of light, followed by a wave of heat, and the banging was gone. Prophet went back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Kaelan

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:55 am

"Larry"(poor guy) Jimmy yelled, "If i'd known this was the way you felt, i wouldn't have taken you in" Each word was followed by the stacato of Jimmy's pistols firing at Larry's(poor guy) body. Jimmy smiled, as Larry(poor guy) just roared back.
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:07 pm

Bob dodge a swing from Larry (poor guy) mutated arm, And hacked at it with his bansword. He had cut half way through before he was knocked over by larry's other hand (this one was missing three fingers). Bob did a roll and was back on his feet in time to see larry take several shots to his head. there was green glowing mush leaking from these wounds. Larry (realy poor guy) turned and ran away, but bob could not help but notice that the cut in his arm was already begining to knit itself back togeather.
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Bob had decided to go on a hunt for Larry (poor guy) and his hunt had lead him to past a rather large expensive looking cathedral like residence, with rather mean looking plants in the front garden. Bob was not sure wheather he should go and knock on the door and ask if the owner would like to invest in his butchering business or just ask if he had seen a giant larry zombie.
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:08 pm

Prophet was out and about tending the "Snap"dragons and "Death"cloud mushrooms when he heard a "WHOMP". Looking over his shoulder he noticed his "Cannon"Lillies were point at something. One of the bright red blooms suddenly shut its petals together and expanded, growing bigger and bigger, before it let out a loud "WHOMP" Prophet knew that millions of slightly corrosive pollen like objects were hurtling towards whatever unlucky creature was approaching. Prophet couldn't actually see them, they were hidden behind the extra prickly roses. "With 12X the thorns!"
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:28 pm

"WHOMP"! This was the first thing Bob heard as soon he was within 100 meter of the front gate, then a storm of flying Pollen like oblects were flying towards him. affraid Bob Dived out of the way just in time. The pellets started to burn through the road. Bob though for a moment who ever own this place must of a mad billionair and the perfect person to becom the next share holder. Bob would get in even if he had to eat 1000000000 jelly bean in 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Joe

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:58 am

Tommy & Dimka had been driving for several weeks when they found an incredibly grand house. They stopped to take a look. Tommy got out first and went over to peek through the bars on the front gate. To his surprise he saw a madman dodging a cloud of some sort of pellets. He went back to the vehicles to confer with Dimka.
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 am

Prophet peeked around the roses carefully. The man had survived! Prophet decided to teach this man a lesson. He went inside to his security centre (complete with panic room, solar powered torches and bellybutton duster) He looked at the screen and went to the security camera input. He could see the man, walking towards the 'cannon' lillies which had run out of pollen. Prophet waited. He knew what was coming. The man was nearly in range. Prophet typed in "hydrangea//glue". 'BLOOP' The 'Hydro'angeas went into action. Thick bubbles of extra sticky were shot towards the intruder. He was good, and dodged most of them. But EUREKA a hit. While he was busy wiping it off the best he could, Prphet typed in "Extra//sneaky//root//system" the grass beneath the intruder suddenly opened up, allowing the strangly elongated roots to trap the intruder before taking him underground to one of the holding cells. Prophet got up and wa about to go, before deciding to press the slightly larger than average yellow button, entering safety mode. Plants to attack at will.
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Bob was in a cell. he was not sure exactly how he had got there but he was here all hte same. The cell was bare except for the leather padded rocking chair in the corner, there was also a badly hidden camera that was disguised as a sunflower. The camera was following Bob's movement so Bob had a long talk to the camera for over an hour advertising his butchering business, telling his life story and whining about how hungry he was.

He then notice some thing.......... the door was locked from his side. Bob unlocked the door and exited his cell and started to explore.
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Prophet watched as the prisoner walked out the door, stamping his foot in outrage! He had known something had been shifty about that builder that had refused to give proper details. Prophet had known about the door, but had hoped the sap in the cell wouldnt have figured it out. But he would not live. Probably. There were hidden pressure pads waiting to be set off to unleash deadly scorpians, Tsunamis, miniature volcanic eruptions, drop pits and the dreaded Bob The Builder theme music, enough to make a grown man cry. And Prophet wanted this man to pay! After all, he had just listened to his life story. It had reminded Prophet of Frank from the Vicar of Dibley. Prophet began to prepare "The Munchkin", something he was still testing, but that would have amusing results if he could figure out how to control the missiles....
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Bob was walking along a path way when he started to hear after each step a bo-boop nosie. It sounded like the noise from a debit machine but seeing how Bob had not credit this was most likely not the case. Then somthing terrible and amazing happend: Firstly a wave of scopions came charging at Bob but these all fell down a drop pit. Then a minuture volcanone erupted and the lavar cam down the passage way where it was immedately cooled by a Tsunamis going in the other direction. This in turn cooled all the lavar and turned the Tsunamis into steam. This was all happening to the Bob the builder theme song which Bob like because it is a sign for all Bob out there to do somthing with their lives. (As far as Butcher Bob was concered Bob the builder is a hero)

Butcher Bob contined up the path wondering why someone would go to all the trouble of putting on a such a good show for his prisoners
Back to top Go down
Kaelan

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:36 am

Jimmy had resolved to follow BOB, to see where his investment was going. He had followed to the big house, and seen the strangers car drive up. Jimmy took cover in the ditch by the road.
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 am

Prophet was dumbfounded! How had his traps failed? He had never had the need t test them, but that didn't mean they shouldn't work! Shoddy chinese builders! Prophet was nearly finished getting the Munchkin complex set up, but he needed a few more minutes to get the jolly missiles figured out. And the acid bucket kept getting in the way of everything. (Sigh) So much to do, so little time. As the prisoner was approaching the door out of the prison block, Prophet had an idea. The Tramp trap would occupy the newcomer for a few hours at least. Typing the code into the computer, he watched through the security camera as the floor the prisoner was walking on became oddly bouncy...
Back to top Go down
Forger

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:44 am

After the show had finished Bob continued onwards to the door with the Exit sign above it. Suddenly Bob had a spring in his step (literally) and started to bound up and down on what appeared to be a gaint trampoline. The door was just out of reach, the the bouncing was getting morer and more intense. Bob thought that if he was going to be stuck here he might as well practice his gymnastic rutine, he did back-flip and front-flip..... and that was about it (Bob was not good a gymnastic). After a few minutes of this Bob jumped really hard and at the correct time and angle and flew straight in to the Exit door and smashed throught it. Bob was dazzed and saw an unspaekably awful indescribable Horror
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The zombies are here    The zombies are here  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The zombies are here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2